20 Practical Uses for Coca Cola – Proof That Coke Does Not Belong In the Human Body
Coca Cola reacts as an acidic cleaner. It contains enough acid to wear away the tooth enamel, making the teeth more susceptible to decay.
Some tests on the acidity level of coke showed that it has pH of 2.5. Just to compare, the pH of pure water is 7, and that of battery acid is 1.
We present you 20 practical uses of Coke as a domestic cleaner, to point out that the human body isn’t the right place for Coke.
1. It can remove grease stains from fabric and clothing.
2. It can remove rust, by using a fabric or sponge soaked in Coke, or even an aluminum foil. You can use this method to loosen rusty bolts as well.
3. It can remove blood stains from fabric and clothing.
4. It can clean oil stains from garage floors. First, allow the stain to soak, and then hose off.
5. It kills snails and slugs, due to the contained acids.
6. It can clean burnt pans. Pour coke in the burnt pan, and let it soak. After that, just rinse.
7. It can descale a kettle. Do the same thing as with burnt pans.
8. It can clean car battery terminals. Pour each one with a bit of Coke .
9. It can clean engines. This method is widely used by Coke distributors .
10. Polish pennies by soaking them in Coke.
11. It can clean tile grout, by letting it stay for a few minutes on the kitchen floor and then wiping it up.
12. It can dissolve a tooth. If you put a tooth in a sealed container filled with Coke and leave it for a longer time, it will dissolve.
13. It can help remove gum from hair. Just dip it in a small amount of Coke and let it stay for a couple of minutes, and it will wipe off.
14. It can clean stains from vitreous china.
15. It can remove rust stains from pool. Just pour 2 liters of the soda in the pool, and let it stay for a while.
16. It can fade or remove dye from hair.
17. It can clean marker stains from carpet. Just pour some Coke, scrub it and wash with soapy water.
18. It can clean toilets. Just pour around the toilet bowl, let it stay for a while, and then flush clean.
19. It can polish Chrome with the help of aluminum foil.
20. It can remove paint from metal furniture. Put a towel dipped in Coke on the paint surface.
With all of these cleaning uses of Coke, you can just imagine what it does to your stomach lining and your whole body. Feel free to replace all conventional household cleansing products with this popular soda.